Spring barley Bizon
- Very low plants (65 cm) with high resistance to lodging.
- Variety with very high resistance to diseases, especially powdery mildew and barley rust.
- Very high nutritional value due to the exceptionally high protein content of the grain.
- The grain is plumpness and with a high TGW. A small amount of offal.
- Tolerant to drought stress.
- Cultivar with high yielding potential – yields up to 7 t/ha (according to COBORU of 2021).
Utility and agricultural features:
date of heading - since 01.1
162 days, medium late
resistance to lodging
6,7 very high
6,5 very high
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Leaf rust of barley
dark brown blotch