Fodder sowing pea Turnia
Special features of fodder sowing pea Turnia
- High tolerance and adaptation to different climate and soil conditions.
- Very early variety.
- A fodder variety with strongly developed fodder tendrils.
- Medium-low plants, lowest among fodder varieties, with mid-early flowering and maturity.
- Red-purple flowers, beige seeds.
- High yield potential, with a medium yield of 104% of the reference in 2016-2019, making it the most stable yielding fodder variety on the market.
- Very good health profile.
- High resistance to lodging due to welldeveloped tendrils.
- It matures early and uniformly.
- A variety recommended for nationwide cultivation in Poland but also very popular abroad.
- It has adaptability to different climatic and soil conditions in Europe.
Utility and agriicultural features:
Type of variety
Resistance to lodging after flowering
Seed density (pcs per sq.m
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Pea fusarium wilt