Winter wheat Tulecka
- Medium-tall, lodging-resistant plants. High TGW. Average maturation period.
- It is characterised by high and stable yield (even up to 104% of the pattern).
- Medium-early maturing, with high resistance to changing soil and climatic conditions. Yielding stability in changing weather conditions.
- Grain with a characteristic, almost white colour. The resulting flour is characterised by high efficiency and an exceptionally bright, white colour, so much sought after by the baking industry.
- The variety is recommended for growing all over the country.
Utility and agricultural features:
date of heading - since 01.1
149 days, medium late
resistance to lodging
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
7,6 very high
8,3 very high