Winter rye Poznańskie
- Tall plants, with high resistance to lodging and medium maturity time.
- It is characterised by a high yielding potential.
- A variety with high disease resistance.
- It yields steadily.
- It yields well, even in weaker positions.
- Population type variety that can be used both for grain and green matter.
- The variety is recommended for growing all over the country.
Utility and agricultural features:
date of heading - since 01.1
129 days, medium
resistance to lodging
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
8 very high