Winter rye Poznańskie
Special features of winter rye Poznańskie
- High health profile – high or very high full spectrum disease resistance.
- Performs excellent even on weaker sites.
- Very stable and high yield level.
- Tall plants with high lodging resistance and mid maturity date.
- Low soil requirements and good tolerance to soil acidification.
- Excellent tolerance of intermittent water shortages – strongly developed root system.
- An open-pollinated cultivar intended for grain and green fodder.
- Lowest TGW among all winter rye varieties.
- Recommended for nationwide cultivation.
The most important agricultural properties
Full maturity date
Resistance to lodging
Tolerance to soil acidity
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
7,8 very high
7,9 very high
Stem base diseases
8 very high