Winter rye Piastowskie
- Tall plants, with high resistance to lodging and medium maturity time.
- The latest rye variety bred in Poznańska Hodowla Roślin, characterised by a very high level yield potential up to 107% the population standard (research in 2017) and up to 104% yield of the COBORU standard in 2018.
- A variety with high disease resistance.
- Stable yields on weaker ones positions.
- The grain is very high equalisation, with an average TGW. The variety is recommended for growing all over the country.
Utility and agricultural features:
date of heading - since 01.1
129 days, medium
resistance to lodging
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
8,1 very high