Winter rye Piastowskie
Special features of winter rye Piastowskie
- Record and stable yield potential – up to 107% of the open-pollinated reference in COBORU register testing.
- Ideal for weaker sites.
- Tall plants with high lodging resistance and midmaturity date.
- It stands out for its excellent tillering.
- Good disease resistance – especially to stem rust and powdery mildew.
- Highest resistance to stem base disease.
- Very high protein content in grain.
- Plants with low soil requirements, with medium tolerance to soil acidification.
- The grain stands out for its very high uniformity and a high TGW.
Utility and agricultural features
Full maturity date
Resistance to lodging
Tolerance to soil acidity
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Stem base diseases
7,6 very high