Winter barley Kobuz
- Very healthy and resistant to diseases, especially snow mould and powdery mildew.
- It is characterised by very high winter hardiness (5.5).
- The variety is resistant to acidification, with low soil requirements.
- Resistance to lodging..
- Medium height plants (99 cm), grains with a TGW of 44 g and a high protein content.
- Recommended for cultivation throughout the country, especially for intensive cultivation.
Utility and agricultural features:
date of heading - since 01.1
135 days, medium
resistance to lodging
5,5 very high
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
8,0 very high
Leaf rust of barley