Spring barley Wirtuoz
Special features of spring barley Wirtuoz
- Performs well in drought conditions, yielding high also in case of water shortages, which has been confirmed in register and own testing, including very dry years.
- Increased tolerance to soil acidification.
- High fertility, always above the reference, reaching up to 104% according to COBORU testing.
- Very high resistance to diseases such as powdery mildew, barley rust, dark tan spot, and net blotch and scald.
- Low plants with lodging resistance with stiff straw.
- Robust grain with a high TGW.
- Medium protein content.
- Early-ripening cultivar with medium soil requirements.
- Recommended for nationwide cultivation.
The most important agricultural properties
Type of cultivar
Full maturity date
Resistance to lodging
Tolerance to soil acidity
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Dark brown blotch