Spring barley Wirtuoz
- Medium height plants with stiff straw and high lodging resistance. he grain is robust with high TGW and high protein content. Average maturation period.
- A variety with a very high yield, always above the standard (102% in A1 technology in 2019 and 2020 and in A2 technology – 102% of the standard in 2019 and 104% of the standard in 2020 according to COBORU). In our own experience, it achieved a yield of 109% of the standard.
- Very high resistance to diseases such as powdery mildew, barley rust, dark brown blotch and high resistance to net blotch and rhinitis.
- The variety is tolerant to the stress of drought and soil acidification, which was confirmed by registry studies and our own research, which were carried out in very dry years.
- The variety is recommended for growing all over the country.
Utility and agricultural features:
date of heading - since 01.1
158 days, medium
resistance to lodging
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
8,4 very high
Leaf rust of barley
dark brown blotch
7,6 very high