Spring barley Pasjonat
- Medium height plants with stiff straw and high lodging resistance. The grain is robust with high TGW and high protein content. Average maturation period.
- High seed yield, always above the standard, also in research abroad.
- Very high resistance to barley diseases (powdery mildew, rhinitis, dark brown spot, barley rust).
- Plants with low soil requirements, doing well in areas affected by long-term drought.
- Variety characterised by well-uniformed grain, high TGW and low amount of offal.
Utility and agricultural features:
date of heading - since 01.1
158 days, medium
resistance to lodging
6,5 very high
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
8,0 very high
Leaf rust of barley
8,2 very high
dark brown blotch
7,7 very high