Spring barley Nagradowicki
Special features of spring barley Nagradowicki
- A versatile variety for weaker sites – very high tolerance to soil acidification.
- Slight yield loss under drought conditions.
- Medium-tall plants, with the highest lodging resistance of all varieties.
- Uniform grain with a lower TGW, high hectoliter weight and low inferior fodder grain percentage.
- Excellent nutritional value also due to its high protein content.
- A variety with low soil requirements, tolerant to soil acidification, with a medium date of earing and ripening.
- High health profile, with the highest resistance to barley rust of all varieties.
Utility and agricultural features
Type of variety
Full maturity date
Resistance to lodging
6,4 very high
Tolerance to soil acidity
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
8 very high
Dark brown blotch