Special features of oat Refleks
- One of the highest fat contents on the market.
- Very high fodder energy value.
- Excellent for cereal mixtures.
- Medium height plants with very high lodging resistance.
- Mid maturity date.
- Cultivar with low soil requirements, tolerant to acidification.
- High TGW with very low proportion of husk. Uniform grain with high density.
- Very high yield results over the years. Stable results in all regions of Poland.
- Energy cultivar of oats, one of the highest dry matter fat content on the market.
- Excellent nutritional value also due to its high protein content.
- Disease resistance at a high level, especially to powdery mildew and Helminthosporium leaf blight.
- Recommended for nationwide cultivation. Also roven in organic farming
The most important agricultural properties
Type of cultivar
Full maturity date
7 b. high
Resistance to lodging
Tolerance to soil acidity
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru: