Edible sowing pea Olimp
Special features of edible sowing pea Olimp
- Highest seed protein content on the Polish market.
- High nutritional value also due to low crude fiber content.
- One of the highest resistance to pre-harvest lodging.
- Medium height plants, with a mid flowering and ripening date for the species.
- White flowers, cream seeds.
- Very high yield potential, up to 6 t/ha (101% of the reference in 2022).
- Seed protein content above 24% of dry matter.
- Very high protein yield potential of 1.3 t/ha per hectare.
- Superb grain quality parameters.
- One of the most lodging-resistant varieties. Strong tendrils provide stability during vegetation.
- With excellent disease resistance, it is also suitable for organic farming.
- Recommended for nationwide cultivation in Poland (List of Recommended Varieties in 9 provinces).
Utility and agricultural features:
Type of variety
Resistance to lodging after flowering
7,6 very high
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Pea fusarium wilt