Edible sowing pea Cysterski
Special features of edible sowing pea Cysterski
- Very low and early cultivar.
- Lowest TSW among all edible varieties.
- Multipurpose cultivar, plants lowest then flowering and ripening date.
- White flowers and white seeds.
- Very good health across the full spectrum.
- An evenly ripening cultivar, recommended for nationwide cultivation. Very popular also abroad.
- Low TSW combined with certified seeds with high germination power means a lower seeding standard.
- Plants have very good rigidity and resistance to lodging.
- Fine seeds are excellent for feeding to pigeons.
The most important agriicultural properties:
Type of cultivar
Resistance to lodging after flowering
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Pea fusarium wilt
7,6 very high