Yellow lupine Diament
Special features of blue lupine Diament
- Sweetest variety on the market – lowest alkaloid content.
- High nutritional value (high protein yield).
- Medium height plants, with early flowering, midearly maturity dates.
- Orange-yellow flowers and white seeds.
- Very high yield potential – 105% of the pattern in 2021.
- Very high nutritional value, due to high protein content and low alkaloid content.
- Low crude fiber content – better forage digestibility.
- Exceptional health contributing to better yields.
- A variety with the highest resistance to fusarium wilt of lupines.
- Fine seeds (low TSW) combined with high germination capacity result in lower seeding rate – reducing cost of sowing.
- Short period from sowing to the beginning of flowering and uniformity of ripening – easier harvesting.
Utility and agricultural features
Type of variety
Resistance to lodging after flowering
Crude fat content
Crude fiber content
Uniformity of ripening
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Fusarium wilt of lupines
8,4 very high
Anthracnose – pod formation stage
Anthracnose – pod ripening stage