Yellow lupine Baryt
Special features of yellow lupine Baryt
- Very good quality parameters – high protein content, low alkaloid level, high crude fat
- Lowest crude fiber content.
- Low TSW.
- Medium-height plants with a mid flowering and ripening date.
- Yellow flowers, seeds with a characteristic „smile”.
- Very high yield potential (up to 110% of COBORU pattern).
- Good resistance to fusarium diseases and anthracnose.
- Tolerance to late sowing – flexible sowing date.
- It presents a low yield decrease under drought conditions.
- Lowest TSW among all varieties – low seeding costs.
- The results of the testing proved its usefulness in feeding piglets, fattening pigs and poultry; in the tested concentrates, lupine was substituted for post-extraction soybean meal, and it was also used in mixtures with blue lupine and peas.
Utility and agricultural features:
Type of variety
Resistance to lodging after flowering
Crude fat content
Crude fiber content
Uniformity of ripening
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Fusarium wilt of lupines
8 very high
Anthracnose – pod formation stage
Anthracnose – pod ripening s tage
7,8 very high