Blue lupine Tango
Special features of blue lupine Tango
• Highest seed protein content.
• Very high drought tolerance and yield consistency – the least yield loss under drought conditions.
• High level of disease resistance.
- A traditional-type variety, with white flowers and white seeds.
- High and stable seed yield.
- A variety with high resistance to fusarium, anthracnose and gray leaf spot.
- Due to its high protein content, it is ideal for animal feeding, especially in fodder mixtures and concentrates together with yellow lupin and peas.
- Medium height plants, very resistant to lodging, with late flowering and maturity.
- The variety is not very sensitive to delayed sowing date.
- Recommended for nationwide cultivation in Poland (List of Recommended Varieties in 8 provinces).