Blue lupine Szot
Special features of blue lupine Szot
- Very early self-determinated variety – hardly any branching, blooms shorter and more uniformly than traditional type forms.
- Highest uniformity of ripening – the percentage of green plants before harvest is the lowest possible.
- Blue flowers and spotted seeds of gray color.
- Medium-height plants with very early flowering and maturity.
- High nutritional value due to good seed parameters.
- One of the sweetest varieties – very low alkaloid content.
- Successor of the Sonet variety featuring higher yield potential and better health.
- A slightly higher seed density is required due to the determinate type of the variety.
- The highest resistance to anthracnose at the pod formation stage among all varieties.
Utility and agricultural features
Type of variety
Resistance to lodging after flowering
8,3 very high
Crude fat content
Crude fiber content
Uniformity of ripening
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Fusarium wilt of lupines
Anthracnose – pod formation stage
8,6 very high
Anthracnose – pod ripening stage