Blue lupine Salsa
Special features of blue lupine Salsa
- Very high drought resistance – excellent tolerance to seasonal water shortages and stable yields even under drought stress.
- Low TSW, fine seeds.
- Very sweet variety – one of the lowest alkaloid contents.
- A variety with a traditional branching growth type.
- Medium height plants, with a mid flowering date, an early maturity date.
- White flowers and seeds.
- Mid flowering date and early maturity date.
- One of the lowest TSW of all lupin varieties reduces the amount of seed sowing and thus the cost of cultivation already at the beginning.
- Very high disease resistance, especially to anthracnose.
- Plants with a strong stem making them less susceptible to lodging.
- Very good nutritional value and high digestibility of forage due to very low crude fiber content in the seed and very high protein content, one of the highest among varieties available on the market.
Utility and agricultural features
Type of variety
Resistance to lodging after flowering
Crude fat content
Crude fiber content
Uniformity of ripening
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Fusarium wilt of lupins
Anthracnose – pod formation stage
Anthracnose – pod ripening stage