Yellow lupine Bursztyn
- Plants of medium height, with an average flowering and ripening period and an average TGW. Orange-yellow flowers and black-and-white seeds.
- Very high seeds yield, up to 108% of standard in COBORU research
- Variety with high resistance to drought, which increases the yield stability.
- Very high-yielding variety with the highest protein content in seeds of all Polish varieties (45%) and a very low content of alkaloids.
- The variety is recommended for growing all over the country.
Utility and agricultural features:
about 135 g
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
resistance to lodging
7,7 very high