Yellow lupine Bursztyn
Special features of yellow lupine Bursztyn
- Highest seed protein content.
- Highest resistance to lodging after flowering.
- Highest resistance to anthracnose at pod formation stage.
- Medium height, early flowering and maturing plants.
- Orange-yellow flowers and white-black spotted seeds.
- Variety with high tolerance to drought stress, which ensures safety of cultivation.
- Very high yield potential.
- Highest seed protein content among all Polish varieties.
- Sweet variety – one of the lowest alkaloid content.
- Very high resistance to lodging both after flowering and before harvest.
- Early variety with little sensitivity to delayed sowing.
Utility and agricultural features:
Type of variety
Resistance to lodging after flowering
8,1 very high
Crude fat content
Crude fiber content
Uniformity of ripening
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Fusarium wilt of lupines
8 very high
Anthracnose – pod formation stage
8,4 very high
Anthracnose – pod ripening stage