Blue lupine Zorba
- Sweet, blue-flowering variety.
- Phenomenal seed yield confirmed in COBORU research.
- It matures very evenly and is very resistant to lodging.
- It is very suitable for use in feeding, among others due to the very high protein content in the seeds and the low level of alkaloids.
- High disease resistance.
- One of the highest protein content of any variety on the market.
- Plants of medium height and high resistance to lodging.
Utility and agricultural features:
about 130 g
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
resistance to lodging
8 very high