Blue lupine Swing
- Plants of medium height, with a medium flowering and maturation period and a low TGW. Blue flowers and grey seeds.
- High and stable seed yield of 104-105% of the standard, confirmed in 5-year studies.
- The highest resistance to fusarium and anthracnose on the market, combined with resistance to lodging, makes it easy to grow and harvest.
- Record low level of alkaloids, only 0.016%, which makes it the sweetest blue lupine in Poznańska Hodowla Roślin
- The variety is recommended for growing all over the country.
Utility and agricultural features:
about 130 g
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
resistance to lodging
8,3 very high
7,6 very high
8,2 very high