Winter wheat Astoria
Special features of winter wheat Astoria
- The first and only Polish elite wheat cultivar in the national register – group E.
- Record protein and gluten content.
- Maintains high grain parameters even in unfavorable conditions.
- Medium-tall plants, very resistant to lodging.
- Cultivar with mid maturity date.
- Good tolerance to soil acidity and medium site requirements.
- Uniform, very robust grain with high TGW and high falling number.
- High resistance to all wheat diseases, especially high to stem base disease and ear fusariosis.
- The cultivar is recommended for nationwide cultivation.