Winter rye Antonińskie
Special features of winter rye Antonińskie
- Very high yield potential – due to its high and stable yield, the variety has been a yield reference in COBORU tests for years.
- Recommended for growing for green fodder – due to its very abundant foliage, it is a reference for green fodder rye and has been used in this respect for years in the Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, France.
- Exceptionally high plant health – suitable for both traditional and organic production.
- A very good, well-known and proven cultivar of open-pollinated rye. It yields consistently and highly even on weaker sites.
- Very tall plants resistant to lodging, with medium maturity.
- Very high protein content in grain.
- Recommended for organic farming.
- A variety with very good resistance to brown rust and stem rust.
- Plants with low soil requirements, with good tolerance to soil acidification.
Utility and agricultural features
Full maturity date
Resistance to lodging
Tolerance to soil acidity
Seed density (pcs per sq.m
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
7,8 very high
Stem base diseases
7 very high
8 very high