Spring barley Avatar
- Medium height plants with stiff straw and high lodging resistance. The grain is robust with high TGW and high protein content. Average maturation period.
- A good health profile guarantees very high resistance to the most important barley diseases. It has a powdery mildew resistance gene.
- It is perfect for medium-quality and light soils.
- Excellent quality due to good uniformity of grain and good grain plumpness.
- The early heading ensures resistance to changing soil and climatic conditions (periodic droughts).
- Extremely high and stable yield above the reference varieties at both levels of agrotechnics.
Utility and agricultural features:
date of heading - since 01.1
157 dni, medium
resistance to lodging
6 very high
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Leaf rust of barley
8,1 very high
dark brown blotch
7,5 very high