Spring barley Avatar
Special features of spring barley Avatar
- Early cultivar, which performs well on medium and weak soils.
- The mlo gene – a guarantee of genetic resistance to powdery mildew.
- Exceptionally high and stable yield above reference cultivars at both levels of agricultural engineering.
- Good health and guarantee of high resistance to the most important barley diseases.
- Medium height plants with stiff straw and high lodging resistance.
- Excellent quality and performance due to good grain uniformity and maturity.
- High suitability for feeding, due to very high protein content.
- Early earing date provides resistance to changing soil and climatic conditions and periodic droughts.
- A cultivar with an early maturation date, medium soil requirements and good tolerance to soil acidification.
- The most recommended cultivar for cultivation in the country.
The most important agricultural properties
Type of cultivar
Full maturity date
Resistance to lodging
Tolerance to soil acidity
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
7,6 very high
dark brown blotch