Special features of oat Arab
- Excellent for organic farming.
- Very low gluten content.
- Low soil requirements.
- Medium height plants, with good lodging resistance.
- Mid-late maturity date.
- Variety with low soil requirements, tolerant to acidification.
- Large, robust grains with a high density of 50-56% per hectoliter, even in organic farming. Low proportion of husk.
- High level of yield, up to 8 t/ha.
- Very high protein content, which ensures the high nutritional value of this variety.
- High disease resistance, especially to leaf septoria.
- Medium-late variety, recommended for organic farming.
Utility and agriicultural features
Type of variety
Full maturity date
Resistance to lodging
Tolerance to soil acidity
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
8 very high