Edible sowing pea Tytan
Special features of edible sowing pea Tytan
- Very large and fertile seeds that provide the plant with a great start due to the large amount of ingredients in them.
- Lowest fiber content, great digestibility.
- Multipurpose peas, semileafless form.
- White flowers, yellow seeds.
- High and stable yield level (102% of the reference in 2020-2021).
- Excellent nutritional performance – low fiber content ensures better digestibility, while high protein content ensures better palatability and weight gain.
- Very good health and disease resistance, especially to ascochyta blight and powdery mildew.
- Very extensive root system with a large number of root hairs – better uptake of mineral nutrients.
- Good adaptability to different soil conditions, recommended for nationwide cultivation.
The most important agricultural properties:
Type of cultivar
Resistance to lodging after flowering
Seed density (pcs per sq.m
Disease resistance according to COBORU:
Pea fusarium wilt