Edible sowing pea Grot
Special features of edible sowing pea Grot
- Very high and stable yield.
- High nutritional value.
- Multipurpose, semileafless cultivar.
- Medium-height plants, with a mid flowering and ripening date for the species, and with a medium TSW.
- Flowers white in color, seeds yellow in color.
- Great and steady-yielding peas – in 2022, it ranked first among Polish pea varieties. Over three seasons, its medium yield was 105% of the reference (also first place among Polish varieties).
- Excellent feeding parameters – high protein content and low crude fiber content.
- Good disease resistance, especially high to pea fusarium wilt.
- Plants with stiff stems to improve lodging resistance.
- Cultivar recommended for nationwide cultivation.
- High nutritional value (protein content in seeds at the level of 101% of the COBORU standard in 2018–2019).
- Medium late variety, intended for cultivation throughout the country, with the exception of higher mountainous areas. Recommended in organic farming.
The most important agricultural properties:
Type of cultivar
Resistance to lodging after flowering
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Pea fusarium wilt