Yellow lupine Goldeneye
Special features of yellow lupine Goldeneye
- High disease resistance.
- One of the sweetest varieties on the market.
- Medium height plants, with early flowering, midearly maturity dates.
- Yellow flowers, spotted black and white seeds.
- Very high yield potential (up to 112% of the pattern in COBORU testing).
- Seeds with low TSW – lower seeding costs.
- Plants with very high resistance to typical lupine diseases such as fusarium and anthracnose.
- Sweet seeds with reduced alkaloid content and devoid of gramine, an amino acid that adversely affects the nutritional value of the resulting feed.
- High nutritional value.
- Variety awarded the Gold Medal of the 2020 Agrotech Kielce Fair and Gold Medal of the 2020 Polagra Premiery Exhibition.
Utility and agricultural features
Type of variety
Resistance to lodging after flowering
Crude fat content
Crude fiber content
Uniformity of ripening
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Fusarium wilt of lupines
8,2 very high
Anthracnose – pod formation stage
Anthracnose – pod ripening stage