White lupine Kulig
Special features of white lupine Kulig
- High and stable yield level confirmed in registration trials – 111% of the COBORU standard.
- Very good fodder qualities – high protein level, high crude fat content in seeds and low alkaloid content.
- An early variety with a traditional growth type.
- Very high protein content in seed – total protein yield possible per hectare is up to 15 dt.
- Sweet variety – very low alkaloid content in seeds.
- Medium height plants with very high lodgingresistance.
- White seeds and flowers.
- Non-cracking pods – easy harvesting and leveling yield loss.
- Very high resistance to fusarium and anthracnose.
- Relatively low TSW – reduced sowing cost.
Utility and agriicultural features
Type of variety
Resistance to lodging after flowering
medium to better
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Fusarium wilt of lupines
7,9 very high
Anthracnose – pod formation stage
Anthracnose – pod ripening stage