Blue lupine Sonet
Special feautures of blue lupine Sonet
- Earliest variety, fast ripening, flexible sowing date.
- A self-determinated type that hardly ever branches, blooms shorter and more evenly than traditional type forms.
- Lowest plants, with high lodging resistance.
- Blue flowers and multicolored seeds.
- The most sought-after blue lupin variety on the market, known throughout the European Union, has achieved positive results in animal feeding.
- A cultivar resistant to anthracnose and lodging after flowering.
- An uniformly maturing plant with non-cracking pods.
- Recommended for nationwide and overseas cultivation.
Utility agricultural features
Type of variety
Resistance to lodging after flowering
Crude fat content
Crude fiber content
Uniformity of ripening
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Fusarium wilt of lupines
Anthracnose – pod formation stage
Anthracnose – pod ripening stage