Blue lupine Rumba
Special features of blue lupine Rumba
- Highest resistance to anthracnose at both pod formation and pod ripening dates.
- High drought tolerance.
- One of the highest seed protein contents of any variety.
- Medium height plants with average flowering and maturity dates.
- White flowers and white seeds.
- Stable and high seed yield, up to 35 dt/ha.
- The variety is unaffected by delayed sowing date.
- High nutritional value due to one of the highest protein and fat contents and low crude fiber content.
- High level of disease resistance.
- Does well in organic farming.
Utility and agricultural features
Type of variety
Resistance to lodging after flowering
Crude fat content
Crude fiber content
Uniformity of ripening
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Fusarium wilt of lupins
7 very high
Anthracnose – pod formation stage
8,6 very high
Anthracnose – pod ripening stage
8 very high