Blue lupine Pogo
Special features of blue lupine Pogo
- An excellent fodder variety with ideal nutritional values and very good quality parameters (high protein level, very sweet).
- Early variety.
- Low TSW, which reduces seeding costs.
- The latest variety of blue lupine, registered in 2023.
- It flowers blue and has gray spotted seeds.
- Very high and reproducible yield potential, up to 25-30 dt/ha.
- Early variety with traditional growth type.
- Very high nutritional value, thanks to the high protein content of the seeds.
- The lowest alkaloid content – the sweetest variety.
- Highest fat content of all varieties.
- Highest resistance to lodging – very low plant habit.
- A thermoneutral variety – not very sensitive to delayed sowing date.
- Non-cracking pods make harvesting easier and offset yield losses.
- Very high resistance – resistant to fusarium, anthracnose and virus diseases.
Utility and agriicultural features
Type of variety
Resistance to lodging after flowering
8,5 very high
Crude fat content
Crude fiber content
Uniformity of ripening
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Fusarium wilt of lupins
Anthracnose – pod formation stage
Anthracnose – pod ripening stage
8 very high