Yellow lupine Mister
- Plants of medium height, with an average flowering and ripening period and an average TGW. Orange-yellow flowers and white seeds with black ornamentation.
- In 2019 it was at 4th position in terms of yield of seeds (102% standard), and in 2020 was the first place (104% standard).
- Plants ripening evenly, with very high resistance to lodging before harvest.
- Variety with high resistance to drought, which increases the yield stability.
- High nutritional content (43.1% protein).
Utility and agricultural features:
about 135 g
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
resistance to lodging
8 very high