Yellow lupine Goldeneye
- Plants of medium height with early flowering period, medium maturing period and medium TGW. Orange- yellow flowers and white- seeds.
- The variety registered in 2019.
- Very high yielding potential (up to 112% of the standard in COBORU research).
- A variety with high resistance to diseases such as fusarium and anthracnose.
- Sweet gramine-free seeds which alkaloid content was reduced to 0.011%.
- High nutritional value (43.7% protein).
Utility and agricultural features:
about 135 g
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
resistance to lodging