Yellow lupine Diament
- Plants of medium height with early flowering, medium maturing period and low TGW. Orange-yellow flowers and white seeds.
- The variety registered in 2019.
- High yield (up to 20.7 dt / ha) and exceptional health contribute to reducing the costs associated with its cultivation
- Small seeds combined with high germination result in a lower sowing quantity.
- High nutritional value due to the high protein content (44.1%) and the low content of alkaloids in the seeds
- The variety is recommended for growing all over the country.
Utility and agricultural features:
about 140 g
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
resistance to lodging
7,7 very high