Yellow lupine Baryt
- Plants of medium height with medium flowering period, medium maturing period and low TGW. Orange-yellow flowers and white-and-black seeds.
- Variety with very high seed yield (up to 110% of standard in COBORU research).
- A variety with high disease resistance.
- Very sweet variety, with one of the lowest content of alkaloids in seeds. he results of the research have shown its usefulness in feeding weaners, porkers and poultry. In the tested concentrates, post-extraction soybean meal was replaced with lupine, and it was also used in mixtures with blue lupine and peas.
- Insensitive to delayed sowing, which gives a flexible sowing date.
- It is characterised by a low yield loss in drought conditions
- The variety is recommended for growing all over the country.
Utility and agricultural features:
about 130 g
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
resistance to lodging
7,8 very high