Blue lupine Szot
- Plants of low height, with a very early flowering time, very short maturing period and high TGW. Flowers of blue colour and multi-colored seeds.
- The determinate lupine, which hardly branches at all, flowering period is much shorter and more evenly than the indeterminate forms.
- High protein content in seeds (28.2%)
- Very sweet variety, alkaloids content about 0.017%
- The successor of the Sonet variety, characterised by a higher yielding potential and better health.
- The variety is recommended for growing all over the country.
Utility and agricultural features:
about 140 g
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
resistance to lodging
8,1 very high