Blue lupine Szot
Special features of blue lupine Szot
- Very early determinate cultivar – hardly any branching, blooms shorter and more uniformly than traditional type forms.
- Highest uniformity of ripening – the percentage of green plants before harvest is the lowest possible.
- Blue flowers and spotted seeds of gray color.
- Medium-height plants with very early flowering and maturity.
- High nutritional value due to good seed parameters.
- One of the sweetest varieties – very low alkaloid content.
- Successor of the Sonet cultivar featuring higher yield potential and better health.
- A slightly higher seed density is required due to the determinate type of the cultivar.
- The highest resistance to anthracnose at the pod formation stage among all varieties.
- Recommended for nationwide cultivation.
The most important agricultural properties
Type of cultivar
Resistance to lodging after flowering
8,3 very high
Crude fat content
Crude fiber content
Uniformity of ripening
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Fusarium wilt of lupins
Anthracnose – pod formation stage
8,6 very high
Anthracnose – pod ripening stage