Blue lupine Samba
- Medium height, late flowering and maturing plants with medium TGW. White flowers, white seeds.
- Very high yield, always above the standard (even up to 32 dt/ha).
- Very high resistance to diseases such as fusarium and anthracnose.
- Very high nutritional value (30.3% protein).
- Very high resistance to lodging. Uniformly ripening variety with non cracking pods.
Utility and agricultural features:
about 145 g
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
resistance to lodging
7,5 very high
8 very high