Winer rye Antonińskie
Special features of winter rye Antonińskie
- Very high yield potential – due to its high and stable yield, the cultivar has been a yield reference in COBORU tests for years.
- Recommended for growing for green fodder – due to its very abundant foliage, it is a reference for green fodder rye and has been used in this respect for years in the Czech Republic, Germany, Austria, France.
- Exceptionally high plant health – suitable for both traditional and organic production.
- A very good, well-known and proven cultivar of open-pollinated rye. It yields consistently and highly even on weaker sites.
- Very tall plants resistant to lodging, with medium maturity.
- Very high protein content in grain.
- Recommended for organic farming.
- A cultivar with very good resistance to brown rust and stem rust.
- Plants with low soil requirements, with good tolerance to soil acidification.
- Recommended for nationwide cultivation.
The most important agricultural properties
Full maturity date
Resistance to lodging
Tolerance to soil acidity
Seed density (pcs per sq.m
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
7,8 very high
Stem base diseases
7 very high
8 very high