Edible sowing pea Jowisz
Special features of edible sowing pea Jowisz
- Increased disease resistance – especially to powdery mildew and pea fusarium wilt.
- High yield potential (according to the 2021 and 2022 COBORU tests, 105% and 103% of the reference, respectively) even under varying climate and soil conditions.
- Increased resistance to pod cracking – less loss at harvest, which is especially important in drought conditions and when harvesting is delayed.
- The newest yellow sweet and mid-early pea variety.
- Flowers white in color, seeds yellow in color.
- Quite tall plants with numerous and strong tendrils for good lodging resistance.
- Very good podding – up to 7 pods per plant.
- Uniform ripening also reduces post-harvest losses and increases seed yield.
- Nutritional parameters at a very good level – high protein content.
- Variety awarded the Gold Medal of the 2023 Agrotech Kielce Fair.
Utility and agricultural features:
Type of variety
Resistance to lodging after flowering
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Pea fusarium wilt