Blue lupine Twist
Special features of blue lupine Twist
- Very high yield potential – seed yield in registration tests was 111% of the pattern.
- Very high resistance to lodging.
- A variety with a traditional branching growth type.
- White flowers. white seeds.
- Medium height plants.
- The highest resistance to anthracnose at the pod formation stage among all varieties.
- High uniformity of ripening – proportion of green plants before harvest very low.
- High seed protein content.
- Plants with a mid flowering and ripening date and a medium TSW.
Utility and agricultural features
Type of variety
Resistance to lodging after flowering
8,2 very high
Crude fat content
Crude fiber content
Uniformity of ripening
Seed density (pcs per sq.m)
Disease resistance according to Coboru:
Fusarium wilt of lupines
Anthracnose – pod formation stage
8,6 very high
Anthracnose – pod ripening stage